Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday morning drivel

Howdy y'all,

Just back from a little walk down at White Rock beach. I did NOT take my camera - boo hoo - but I will next time. Dave and I strolled the sea-wall walk, ventured out on to the pier, and then stopped for fish and chips at Moby Dick's! Dave said after that we'd had a week's worth of grease in one meal, but I said that the fish cancels it out.

Hockey playoffs are on TV today. I am just, this year, getting interested in watching hockey (in a sad effort to find some common ground with my boy, pathetic sap that I am), so we'll watch a little Vancouver Canucks vs. St Louis Blues hockey later. Go Canucks!

I have to post at least one picture just to perk things up: a wildflower I saw while on a camping trip last year. What is it? I don't know.


Happy Sunday!

Kathryn : )

4 comments:

Christine said...

Looks a bit like an orchid?

Unknown said...

Kathryn my dear, I had no idea you had a blog until I saw your comment on Von's blog!!! LOL, I LOVE your picture! It's going to be nice to keep up with you a bit better as I don't really have the time to read all the VSC postings any more. I miss your stories!
Wishing the timing was better for Victoria, I'm going to miss being with you all!

Unknown said...

Jack in the Pulpit. me thinks.

Nancy said...

A ladyslipper, maybe?