Friday, April 17, 2009

Copyright Poem, and others....

All my stuff (on this site) is copyrighted.

All my stuff is copyrighted,
Steal my stuff and you'll be smited!,
Tell on bad guys - you'll be knighted.
Buy me candy - I'm excited!
Send me fudge, I'll be delighted
Oh dear now it's all been bited.
See my belly - Now you're frighted

Oh, what a mess I did digress
when all I really meant to say was

All my stuff is copyrighted.


Next poem: (sung to the tune of "She'll be comin' 'round the mountain")

She has eaten all her fu-udge

She has eaten all her fu-udge, yes she has (yes, she has!)
She has eaten all her fu-udge, yes she has (yes, she has!)
She has eaten all her fu-udge, now her body's turned to slu-udge
She has eaten all her fu-udge, yes she has (What a Spaz!)



More poetry later...........
Kathryn : )

No comments: